Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Beta-carotene and vitamin C team up in sweet potatoes. Try customizing the spices here to suit your own taste: cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic powder, and paprika are just a few suggestions.
• 2-3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
• 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt
Preheat oven to 400
1. Place oil and spices in a large bowl and swirl to combine. Add potato wedges and toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
2. On a heavy duty baking sheet, spread coated potato wedges into a single layer and bake for about 30 minutes, or until done.